We have released a new bug-fix release for SmartSVN 6.6. A detailed list of changes can be found here.
Download SmartSVN 6.6.3
For SmartGit, our graphical Git client, the first public preview build for the upcoming version 2 is available. The most important new features and improvements are (detailed change log):
- added a lot of commands (check out, add/remove added a lot of commands (check out, add/remove tag/branch, merge, cherry-pick, reverse-merge, rebase)
- the history of renamed/moved files is shown
- unified merge, cherry-pick and reverse-merge
- support for .gitattributes and sparse working copies
- better support for authenticated http repository access
You are welcome to give it a try!
Download the preview build
This release fixes bugs and adds a few minor improvements (detailed change log).
download SmartGit 1.5.7