If you are encountering problems with SmartSVN's refreshing not picking up external changes, do the following:
- While SmartSVN is running, locate the settings directory: invoke Help|About SmartSVN and check the Information page for the settings directory (Settings Path).
- Shutdown SmartSVN (use Project|Exit and afterwards make sure that no more SmartSVN process is running).
- In the settings directory, open
smartsvn.properties(create this file if necessary) and add following line to enable the Debug menu:
- Remove the
logsdirectory inside the settings directory.
- Startup SmartSVN.
- Open the working copy for which the Refresh-problem is reproducible and wait until SmartSVN has completed the initial scan.
- Trigger the external change.
- Switch back to SmartSVN, wait until (a possibly) started refresh has definitely finished and make sure the changes actually have not been picked up.
- Invoke Debug|Log File Monitor Events.
- Shutdown SmartSVN again.
- Compress the
logsdirectory from the settings directory as a zip or tar/gzip archive and send this archive, as well as a short description of how to reproduce the problem, to [email protected].