We have released a new bug-fix release for SmartSVN 6.5. A detailed list of changes can be found here.
We are proud to announce the release of SmartSVN 6.5.
SmartSVN is a graphical client for the Open Source version control system Subversion (SVN) and runs on all major operating systems, like Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
SmartSVN targets professionals who demand a reliable, efficient and well-supported SVN client for their daily business.
Major new and improved features, most notably:
- Revision graph improvements (e.g. merge arrows, branch filtering, search)
- Log-related commands perform now approx. 5 times faster than SmartSVN 6
- Easier management for projects with multiple working copies
- A lot of usability improvements making your daily work-flow even more easier and stream lined.
We are proud to announce the official release of SmartGit.
SmartGit is a graphical front-end for the distributed version control system Git and runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
SmartGit helps Git beginners getting started quickly and makes advanced users more productive with its efficient user interface to Git — the most powerful DVCS today.
SmartGit supports all those Git features which are required for the every-day work in software development projects, most notably:
- Virtually all local working tree operations
- Status, diff, log
- Push, pull, fetch (for all protocols)
- Tag and branch management
- Merge, cherry-pick, rebase
- Stash management
- Basic submodule support