We have released a new bug-fix release for SmartSVN 6.5. A detailed list of changes can be found here.
We are proud to announce the official release of SmartGit 1.5.
SmartGit is a graphical front-end for the distributed version control system Git and runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
SmartGit helps Git beginners getting started quickly and makes advanced users more productive with its efficient user interface to Git — the most powerful DVCS today.
The most important new or improved features of SmartGit 1.5 are:
- basic Git-SVN support (use SmartGit as a SVN client)
- significantly improved submodules support
- ability to stage individual lines
- pull optionally can merge or rebase
- quick stash
- visually improved the graphical log
- support for non-fixed-width font
- Mac OS X file watcher: automatic refresh after external file changes