For SmartGit, our graphical Git client, a new preview build for the upcoming version 4 is available. You are welcome to give it a try!
- JoÃ£o Morais: #smartgit it’s getting better in each version.. just updated to the latest version and realized it now has submodules support! #nice
- Tor Helland: New #SmartGit 4 preview from @syntevo really is a joy to use with its interactive manipulation of unpushed commits.
- Randall DeFauw: I like SmartGit myself. Cross-platform, free for personal use, cheap for business use.
- Steven Wu: The best #Git GUI tool for Windows by far is #SmartGit
- Daniel Collin: On windows I found that SmartGit (yeah it supports hg) was the best front-end for hg.
- Renaud BÃ©dard: Oh wow, SmartGit is really really good. Goodbye TortoiseGit, you will not be missed!
For SmartGit, our graphical Git and Hg client, the first public preview build for the upcoming version 4 is available. The most important changes are interactive rebase, annotate/blame, improved Hg and SVN support as well as improved branching work-flows (detailed change log).
You are welcome to give it a try!