SmartGit UserEcho forum (features and improvements)
- Tell us your ideas about new features and improvements at UserEcho
SmartGit Community Mailing Lists (problems, questions, discussions)
- Post directly at the GoogleGroup forum
- For e-mail access, just send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- the exact steps you've taken,
- the log files,
- the exact version of the used Git command line client, and/or SVN server.
- For purchase questions, contact our sales team.
- Resellers should take a look at our special reseller information.
If you don't get an answer from us, please check your spam-filter and ensure that mails from
are not blocked. Try using an alternative email address from a different domain, e.g. your private address.